1. Karate begins and ends with respect. Students will be courteous to all Instructors as well as each other.
2. Students will always bow when entering and leaving the training floor.
3. Students will not enter or leave the training floor after a class has started without the permission of an Instructor.
4. If entering the class late the student will take the most junior position at the back of the class regardless of rank.
5. No food, drink or chewing gum allowed on the training floor.
6. No shoes shall be worn on the training floor unless approved by an Instructor.
7. No physical contact is allowed of any nature unless under the direction and supervision of an Instructor.
8. Kumite will only take place when supervised by one of the Instructors.
9. Safety equipment will be worn during free sparring. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they are wearing all required protective equipment.
10. All jewelry must be removed prior to class. If a piece of jewelry cannot be removed for personal or religious reasons it must be brought to the attention of the Instructor to ensure there is not a safety hazard.
11. Students will not teach techniques or kata to other students without the permission of one of the Instructors.
12. Students will not provoke violence or allow themselves to be provoked inside or outside the Dojo. The techniques learned here shall only be used as a last resort when no other option of protecting yourself is available.
13. Discipline for any breaches is at the discretion of the Instructors.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 CALEDONIA MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY